Create A Successful Crowdfunding Campaign Video
By Drop - The Crowdfunding Studio. We are proud film partners of Seedrs and have helped raise millions of pounds. Our campaigns have overfunded by as much as 183% and have received national press.
Campaign Video Structure
When planning your campaign video you need a clear structure, here's whats been most successful for us across our multiple campaigns.
- Product Demo
- Call To Action
This is a potential investors first impression, wow them with your product demo. This should be a simple 30 second advert that highlights key information.
- ‘Teaser trailer’-no more than 30 seconds
- This will be a short intro to your product and project.
- Within the first 10 seconds of the teaser, your product should be shown
- The next 10 seconds should explain the product
- Use the final 10 seconds to overview key features and USP
Start with why. Why did you start the business, what problem does it solve?
- Founder introduction
- Your story/cause/belief
- The problem
- Introduction to the solution – Your product/service
Whats the investment and why should we invest today?
- What’s the investment
- Market size
- Press or success so far
- Your team
- Can you scale?
- Investor testimonials
Call To Action
Why should an investor act now?
- Closing statement summarising offer
- Strong final statement outlining the future of the company and the investor’s potential contribution to it
From a 3 minuet video you can create a lot of supporting content, plan ahead for this and make the most of your campaign.
- Video Updates – Short updates on your campaigns progress, highlighting funding achievements e.g. we’ve reached 30%
- Could your product demo also could be used as your website guide video or across social channels
- Social Media Videos
- Investor Focused Videos
- Images – Pick the best frames from your video to help promote your campaign
Want personalised support? Or need a video, content or marketing supplier?
Book A Free 1-on-1 Phone Workshop Today
Watch Our Showreel
What are clients are saying
Steven and the team were a perfect example of energy and professionalism. We travelled for over 3 weeks filming and the whole time they were a joy and inspiration to be around. When it came down to editing they blew me away with their efficiency and how much they could deliver for the deadline.Martin James Power – Creative Designer at Calling Brands
- We were delighted with the quality of the video which has subsequently received very positive comments from a large number of people. I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Drop.
Joe Sillett Founder at The Funky Iron Company
Steven was a pleasure to work with, his attitude inspired confidence and was very proficient in all the expected places. He’s also a nice guy and was an asset to the team and I look forward to working with him again.Luke Williamson – Founding Partner at Fabula London