Create A Successful Crowdfunding Campaign Video
By Drop - The Crowdfunding Studio. We are proud film partners of Seedrs and have helped raise millions of pounds. Our campaigns have overfunded by as much as 183% and have received national press.
Campaign Video Structure
When planning your campaign video you need a clear structure, here's whats been most successful for us across our multiple campaigns.
- Product Demo
- Call To Action
This is a potential investors first impression, wow them with your product demo. This should be a simple 30 second advert that highlights key information.
- ‘Teaser trailer’-no more than 30 seconds
- This will be a short intro to your product and project.
- Within the first 10 seconds of the teaser, your product should be shown
- The next 10 seconds should explain the product
- Use the final 10 seconds to overview key features and USP
Start with why. Why did you start the business, what problem does it solve?
- Founder introduction
- Your story/cause/belief
- The problem
- Introduction to the solution – Your product/service
Whats the investment and why should we invest today?
- What’s the investment
- Market size
- Press or success so far
- Your team
- Can you scale?
- Investor testimonials
Call To Action
Why should an investor act now?
- Closing statement summarising offer
- Strong final statement outlining the future of the company and the investor’s potential contribution to it
From a 3 minuet video you can create a lot of supporting content, plan ahead for this and make the most of your campaign.
- Video Updates – Short updates on your campaigns progress, highlighting funding achievements e.g. we’ve reached 30%
- Could your product demo also could be used as your website guide video or across social channels
- Social Media Videos
- Investor Focused Videos
- Images – Pick the best frames from your video to help promote your campaign
Want personalised support? Or need a video, content or marketing supplier?
Book A Free 1-on-1 Phone Workshop Today
Watch Our Showreel
What are clients are saying
Steven is a true professional. He delivers in a timely manner and puts his heart and soul into what he does. Thanks to Steven, we have a wonderful video that describes DatePlay succinctly and artistically. I highly recommend working with Drop Studio and hope to work with Steven again in the future!Vana C. Koutsomitis Co-Founder & Marketing Director at DatePlay, Speaker, Writer for Fortune & Huff Post
- We were delighted with the quality of the video which has subsequently received very positive comments from a large number of people. I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Drop.
Joe Sillett Founder at The Funky Iron Company
I have worked with Steven on very time sensitive projects where he edited together a large number of creative assets and delivered several films for our client Shell. He is fast, efficient, creative and no matter what was thrown at him he met the deadline.Frank Harnett – Head of Art gyro