Today we will dive into the wine world to explore one amazing brand and its successful crowdfunding campaign on Indiegogo. The Pulp crowdfunding campaign overfunded its initial target by 20% with the support of 172 backers.
The Brand - Pulp
Pulp aims to translate the complex wine jargon, by delivering a diverse selection of wines from independent producers straight to the clients’ doors. According to the brand, people don’t need to be sommeliers to figure out the right wine that matches their taste. That is why Pulp have developed a unique app which helps people to discover their taste and sends them wine recommendations carefully tailored for them.
How Drop Supported Them | Pulp Crowdfunding
Drop Studio supported Pulp’s crowdfunding journey through video production, social assets creation and through ongoing consultations. Filmed in our Birmingham studio, the video focused on detailed animation in order to highlight the app's features and the customers’ pain
points. Our constant back and forth communication with the client helped us make a video that both sides are very proud of. During the work with Pulp, our team had the chance to gain a true insight into the wine culture and better understand the need for such a service like the one they are offering.
IndieGoGo Journey | Pulp Crowdfunding
The Pulp crowdfunding campaign skyrocketed to being 100% funded on day 1 and was also featured on Indiegogo’s homepage. After that initial jump, the campaign continued to progress steadily until it finished the crowdfunding round with £19,658 pledged.
How Drop can turn your idea into a success story
- Immediate feedback on whether your business is suitable for crowdfunding
- Access to Drop Studio’s Crowdfunding Accelerator Service – available for Crowdcube approved campaigns only
- Crowdfunding strategy and planning
- Marketing strategy and guidance on marketing content such as social media posts and emails
- Crowdfunding video production – treatment, scriptwriting, filming, editing with animation and promotional content
- Ongoing crowdfunding support throughout the whole campaign