One of the million-dollar projects in Drop Studio’s portfolio is the Veeqo crowdfunding campaign. For the short duration of their campaign, the brand managed to surpass its original campaign goal on £1,000,039 Seedrs, closing the crowdfunding round with £1,227,995 raised.
The Brand - Veeqo
Veeqo helps online retailers run profitable operations by managing their orders, stock levels and couriers. They want to help online retailers all over the world grow their business by selling on multiple channels. Veeqo’s software has been implemented in more than 300 retailers’ systems and processes transactions with an average value of £16m per month. They raised funds to develop products that can be used in-store at POS systems, as well as strengthen the business further in the UK. We were highly impressed with how a growing E-commerce platform has developed to meet its client's needs and is focused on customer satisfaction.
How Drop Supported Them | Veeqo Crowdfunding
Veeqo chose Seedrs as their crowdfunding platform and soon they were introduced to Drop Studio. They needed crowdfunding experts to edit their existing crowdfunding video and get it delivered within a short timeframe. We supported Veeqo with editing and animation, as their uncut campaign video was filmed by a different team. We aimed to highlight key sections of the script through animation overlays using text and graphics to bring the product to life.
How Drop can turn your idea into a success story
- Immediate feedback on whether your business is suitable for crowdfunding
- Access to Drop Studio’s Crowdfunding Accelerator Service – available for Crowdcube approved campaigns only
- Crowdfunding strategy and planning
- Marketing strategy and guidance on marketing content such as social media posts and emails
- Crowdfunding video production – treatment, scriptwriting, filming, editing with animation and promotional content
- Ongoing crowdfunding support throughout the whole campaign